Keep on ever loving God, for that is the happiness of life. Saint Peter Julian Eymard
CRUSADER CASH is back!!
November 9, 2012
Dear Parents of Holy Cross Catholic School,
CRUSADER CASH is a gift card purchase program run by Holy Cross HSA . Participants purchase gift cards at face value from HSA. HSA is able to purchase gift cards to sell to you at a discounted rate. The “discount” represents the earnings available to be used by the participant to reduce tuition costs, fundraising obligation or donate towards our Guardian Angel Fund (tuition assistance). It’s a win/win situation for everyone!
What will I earn per gift card purchased?
Earnings depend on the discount associated with the merchant involved. Discounts range from 1.5% to 25%, but generally average around 5%. While this amount may seem small, the numbers add up if you regularly participate. For example, assume you purchase $100 in grocery gift cards per week throughout the school year. You will earn nearly half of your $300 fundraising obligation – at no extra cost to you! There is no limit on the amount you can earn! The variables are the discount offered by the merchant and how much you spend.
How will the earnings be distributed?
90% of a participant’s earnings go towards tuition obligation, fundraising obligation, or donation to the Guardian Angel Fund (tuition assistance). The remaining 10% goes to HSA to cover the costs of the program – shipping, printing and supplies.
Ready to participate?
- Set Up Online Account
Go to www.shopwithscrip.com, establish an individual account, and enter our enrollment code 28633B212167L.
- Submit Registration Form (Current form required for all participants)
- Shop Online. Select gift cards from the merchants that you frequent.
- Complete order by 9:30 a.m. on Tuesdays. (If paying by check, submit to school by deadline)
- Receive your gift cards on Thursday!
The process is easy! Feel good about raising money for the school and for YOU! Tell family and friends how easy this is and invite them to participate!
The CRUSADER CASH program will resume next week!
Orders due Tuesday, November 13th, by 9:30 a.m.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. We look forward to your first order!
Crusader Cash chairperson